Trying to save money is something that all of us should do every time. Even it concerns our home; we still need to make sure that we will be doing everything in order to be able to save money. If you are still spending money to hire a plumber for your house, then you definitely need to read this article. We will be discussing some of the most important plumber tools that you need. Although you will be spending money on these tools, you will still be able to save more, since you won’t need their service every time you are experiencing problems with the plumbing system of your house.
Here are the basic plumber tools that should be inside your closet:
- Adjustable Pipe Wrench – having this tool will allow you to fix almost any kind of damage in your plumbing system. With the help of this tool, you will be able to remove the pipe from the system and fix or replace it with a new one.
- Sealant – water-proof or not, this is also a very important tool for plumbers. There are a lot of problems in a plumbing system that can easily be solved with the help of a sealant. Aside from the fact that it is very important for plumbers, it is also not expensive, so you won’t have any reason for not having this inside your toolbox.
- Thread Seal Tape – If you are replacing a pipe with a new one, you need to apply this tape to ensure that it will be tightly fitted with the system. If the pipe that you have has leaks, you may also want to apply thread seal tape on the pipe thread to keep in tightly attached to the system.
- Cup Plunger – this is probably the most popular plumber tool that you’ll see in the market. It is being used by a lot of people to clear clogs in the toilet, sink, or tub. It uses air pressure to push the clogs, and it also won’t cost a lot of money.
- Tubing Cutter – replacing pipes is not as easy as what you think. You need to determine the exact measurement of the pipe that you will be replacing. But what if the pipe is longer than the old one? This is where you’ll need the tubing cutter. Although it is not as important as other tools, repairing the plumbing system won’t be complete without the tool.